Who receives my call?

The FMPD PSAP receives all 9-1-1 calls made from landlines.  For 9-1-1 calls made from cell phones, most will come into the FMPD emergency call center, others will be forwarded to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, or Lee County EMS as appropriate.  

The processing of cellular calls in this manner in no way delays 9-1-1 response.

Show All Answers

1. What Is the Emergency 9-1-1 Center?
2. Who receives my call?
3. When should I call 9-1-1?
4. How does 9-1-1 work?
5. How can I call 9-1-1 anonymously?